Problems that result from lack of exercise and play
- Destructive chewing, digging or scratching
- Investigative behaviors, like garbage raiding
- Hyperactivity, excitability and night-time activity
- Unruliness, knocking over furniture and jumping up on people
- Excessive predatory and social play
- Play biting and rough play
- Attention-getting behaviors like barking and whining
Benefits of Exercise and Play
- Helps to reduce or eliminate the common behavior problems listed above, such as digging, excessive barking, chewing and hyperactivityy
- Helps to keep dogs healthy, agile and limber
- Helps to reduce digestive problems and constipation
- Helps timid or fearful dogs build confidence and trust
- Helps dogs feel sleepy, rather than restless, at bedtime or when you’re relaxing
- Helps to keep dogs’ weight under control
what more could a dog ask for?
Dogs love to run.
Is your dog highly active? Overweight? Or quite simply getting into trouble when your not there?
With our high energy outings, we have you covered. The benefits of running around with their pack-mates is not only physically stimulating, but mental as well.
A tired dog is a happy dog... and an even happier owner.
Your dog and your family will reap the rewards of their Dog Tired adventures.
Dogs are social beings, they love knowing everyone and everything around them.
Is your dog a little shy? Or do they yearn to meet every dog and human possible?
Our tightly knit groups of 6 or less make it easy to make friends and find balance within the pack.
It doesn't matter if a dog is big or small, young or old... Dog Tired Packleaders ensure cohesion within the pack at all times.
What dog doesn't love to play?
Whether it is fetching a ball, going for a swim in the lake, playing tag with another pack member or doing laps in the park for no reason at all....
Dog Tired pack-leaders are there to meet the needs specific to your dog.
We constantly interact with the pack to encourage them to play and then play some more.
If they are not having fun, we are not doing our job!